Answers to some frequently asked questions.
These questions should help you understand the various changes we have made due to Covid-19.
What should I do if I have Covid-19 symptoms?
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have been told by NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19), please do not come to the shop for whatever reason.
You should follow the advice from the NHS website – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Can we order at the counter?
What are the current rules for Dining?
- We recommend customers order food and drink from the table unless it is takeaway
- You should still observe social distancing
- Customers will be asked to register or check in to our Loyalty System. They can also use NHS test and trace if they wish
- When not seated – for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet – we would encourage customers to continue wearing masks and observe social distancing
- One plastic screen will remain at the till
- Contactless payments are encouraged or use the Mobile Ordering system.
- Payment is can be taken at the table or the counter
Will buggies and pushchairs be allowed?
We still have a limited layout and so we cannot accommodate buggies, pushchairs or prams in the restaurant at the moment. If you need to have these with you then dining outside is your only option.
Can I catch COVID-19 from food?
Will you still be offering takeaway and delivery?
Takeaway collection is still available. Takeaway orders can be requested in person at the shop or by telephone.
Due to staff limitations, delivery is not available at the moment.
What if customers can only pay with cash?
We will take payment by card or cash. Customers should still sanitise their hands after receiving change – we do!
Will I still have to Check in?
What will your opening hours be?
The week’s opening hours are always on most of the website pages. Our opening hours have now been extended from 10am to 4pm, Wed-Sat.
Are you taking online bookings?
We are taking online bookings for dining in the restaurant. You may dine outside without booking, subject to table availability. Please check table has been sanitised before you sit down.