Answers to some frequently asked questions.
These questions should help you understand the various changes we have made due to Covid-19.
What should I do if I have Covid-19 symptoms?
If you are displaying any Covid-19 symptoms, are self-isolating or have been told by NHS Test and Trace service that you’ve been in contact with a person who has coronavirus (COVID-19), please do not come to the shop for whatever reason.
You should follow the advice from the NHS website – https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
Will we still order at the counter?
What are the new rules for Al Fresco Dining?
- Customers must order, eat and drink while seated at a table
- You must follow either the rule of six, or be in a group of any size with no more than two households present
- Every customer aged 16 and over will have to check in to NHS test and trace, or give contact details to staff *
- When not seated – for example being shown to a table, or going to the toilet – customers should wear face masks (unless exempt) and observe social distancing
- Social distancing will still be in place
- Plastic screens at the till will still be in place
- Contactless payments are encouraged
- Payment should be taken at tables outdoors
* This requirement for contact details does not apply where services are taken off site immediately.
Will buggies and pushchairs be allowed?
Buggies or pushchairs are not allowed in the shop at the moment.
Can I catch COVID-19 from food?
Will you still be offering takeaway and delivery?
Takeaway collection is still available. Takeaway orders can be requested in person at the shop or by telephone.
Due to staff limitations, delivery will not be available when outside dining commences.
What if customers can only pay with cash?
We would encourage and prefer payment by card, however in the event of cash only be available, we will provide a plate for the customer to place cash and receive change at the counter. Customers will need to sanitise their hands after receiving change.
Will I still have to Check in?
What will your opening hours be?
The week’s opening hours are always on the Home Page, Menu Page, Book a Table Page and the Contact Page. We are reviewing opening times and as time progresses with outdoor dining and then full opening, we will extend the times.