Governing law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed in accordance of the laws in the United Kingdom and are deemed accepted by the Buyer when they are using the website, communicating with or purchasing products from Ginger Cow.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website
6. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
8. You may create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent, providing it does not portray us in a negative or defamatory way.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales
This website and its content is copyright of Ginger Cow. All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may copy, print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
The Logo and domain name of gingercow.uk are our copyright and may not be re-used or copied in any way without our express permission.
When you place an order to purchase products from us, we will send you an e-mail to confirm the receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase products which is accepted by us when we send a further e-mail confirmation to you that we have despatched the product(s) to you. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in this email do not form part of that contract.
Access to the website
We will do our best to make sure that our website is available to you. However, from time to time access may be slow or interrupted due to the nature of the internet, updates, upgrades and maintenance to our website. We will try to minimise this.
Alteration of Service or Amendments to the Conditions
We reserve the right to make changes to our website, policies, and these Terms of Business at any time. You will be subject to the policies and Conditions of our Terms of Business in force at the time that you use the website or that you order goods from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
Liability & Losses
Our total liability under any contract, however made or implied, shall be limited to the monies paid by the buyer under that contract and we shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We are not be responsible for any personal or business losses (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure) or any other indirect or consequential loss that is not reasonably foreseeable to both you and us when you commenced using the website or when a contract for the sale of goods by us to you was formed.
Events beyond our reasonable control
We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
Prices & Payment
All prices shown on this website are in £ Pound Sterling and are inclusive of Value Added Tax where applicable.
We take all reasonable endeavours to maintain our low prices however we reserve the right to alter prices on the website at any time and without notice.
The price for the goods will be stipulated at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our suppliers’ price or if due to an error or emission the price published for the goods on our website is incorrect. We will inform you of the correct price and give you the option to cancel your order.
Our shipping charges are usually calculated using postcode location.
All sizes, weights and specifications quoted on our website are approximate. If precise details are required, please contact us.
We can only accept orders from customers based in our immediate postcode locations. Local postcodes are usually free shipping.
We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express via WorldPay or PayPal.
All goods remain the property of Ginger Cow until paid for in full.
Delivery and availability
All orders are subject to availability of goods. Food products are subject to change without notice due to seasonal variations, however in the unlikely event that one of the dishes on the menu is unavailable, a suitable alternative will of course be provided for you.
Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date, time of delivery shall not be of the essence and we shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by you or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
Quality & Satisfaction
All of our food delivery is of the highest quality and should reach you in perfect condition. Should you not be entirely satisfied with the received goods, please contact us to discuss this further.
Some dishes may contain nuts or other allergens and so please inform us every time if you have any specific allergies – do not rely on the fact that you have ordered previously because we may have changed some of the ingredients.
Cancelling an order
Orders cancelled more than 48 hours before the goods have been shipped will not incur a charge.
Orders cancelled after this time but before you have received them will incur a 10% handling fee.
We are not responsible for any consequential loss or expenses, howsoever caused, including incidental returns costs.
If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions.
Any disputes not resolved by the normal complaints procedure will be resolved exclusively in the courts of England & Wales under English Law.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to you.
Errors and omissions excepted.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Ginger Cow and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Ginger Cow Catering Company Ltd