RULES OF GINGER COW’S LOYALTY SCHEME
- The Ginger Cow loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of Ginger Cow Coffee House at all times.
- Ginger Cow reserves the right to decline, issue or withdraw the card at any time.
- Ginger Cow reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the scheme or to terminate the scheme at any time without notice.
- Customers are required to advise any change of details using our contact form on the website.
- Your Membership does not have an expiry date. However, your Points are only valid so long as you have used your Card to earn and/or redeem Points in the past 6 months. If your Membership has not been used in this way for 6 consecutive months we reserve the right to remove Points from the balance on your Card (as applicable).
- Points can only be earned, held and redeemed as set out in our terms.
- Any Points obtained or used otherwise than in accordance with our terms will be invalid and cannot be redeemed.
- Points are assigned to an individual customer and cannot be combined with Points earned by another customer and redeemed together.
- Loyalty points are issued at a rate, as published from time to time.
- Loyalty points will expire after 6 months if not used.
- The maximum number of loyalty points used during any one transaction or visit is 200.
- The loyalty points earned or redeemed will be set out on the relevant transaction till receipt.
- The Ginger Cow loyalty card can only be used at Ginger Cow Coffee House in Coningsby, Lincolnshire.
- Only customers of Ginger Cow may be issued with a loyalty card.
- The Ginger Cow loyalty card is not transferable and must not be used by anyone other than the cardholder.
- Loyalty points cannot be given without a valid card being presented at the Epos Till.
- Loyalty can only be redeemed by the cardholder presenting the loyalty card at the Epos terminal for payment of goods and services.
- Ginger Cow does not accept liability for lost, stolen or damaged cards. If a card is lost, stolen or damaged, the customer must contact Ginger Coffee House whereupon at the discretion of the management a small points charge may be made for the card replacement. In the event there are insufficient points, a monetary value may be requested.
- From time to time Ginger Cow may run promotions where additional loyalty points or loyalty bonuses can be obtained. Ginger Cow reserve the right to terminate any promotions at any time and without notice.
- Promotions are singular and points cannot be claimed or redeemed on more than one promotion unless otherwise stated.
Any questions regarding these terms should be made to the operator Ginger Cow Catering Ltd using the website enquiry form.
Ginger Cow Coffee House
Dated: 1 January 2020