Competitions are run by Ginger Cow Coffee House whose competition rules are specified on the competition page and also below:
- Entry to competitions is usually free unless we run a charity event and we will then state the entry fee.
- Entry is restricted to one entry per person please.
- Staff and employees of Ginger Cow Coffee House or their families are not allowed to enter competitions.
- Multiple entries will be disqualified.
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified!
- Competitions are open to UK residents of 18 years and over only unless otherwise stated.
- Any prizes containing alcohol cannot be supplied to persons under 18 years of age. Proof of age ID may be required.
- The competition will run as described on the competition page and any subsequent updates. We reserve the right to change dates subject to our own operational constraints.
- Prizes can only be redeemed at Ginger Cow Coffee House premises unless otherwise stated.
- The winner is chosen at random using an automated system (unless we state otherwise) from all valid entries and will be announced as indicated on the competition page.
- The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winners will be notified by email and announcements will be made on this website competition page and also on our Facebook page.
- Unless otherwise stated, prizes need to be acknowledged within 48 hours of notification and redeemed within 14 days. In case of the prize not being claimed after the time has expired, we reserve the right to redraw the competition.
Ginger Cow Coffee House