Buffet Catering in Lincolnshire
A Ginger Cow buffet can be prepared for any occasion – do you need the type of buffet catering that offers distinctive freshly prepared food combined with first class presentation and service – then cater for your next party with Ginger Cow and let us take the pain out of your catering event.
Whatever it is, you can count on Ginger Cow’s buffet catering to provide you and your guests with a first class catering “experience”. We maintain excellent cleanliness and hygiene wherever we provide our services and our staff can become an integral part of your event.
At Ginger Cow, we place our emphasis on serving quality food and drink products with quality service – you won’t be disappointed with our products, services or our prices. We cover all local towns and surrounding areas such as Coningsby, Tattershall, Woodhall Spa, Boston, Horncastle, Sleaford, Lincoln, Spilsby, Skegness, Newark, Grantham, Louth.
We cater for all types of palate and so our buffet menus are bound to please everyone. We also customise menus to suit individual needs and so we are not constrained by the example menus you see on this website. We cater for Anniversaries, Birthday Parties, Business Hospitality, Celebrations, Christenings, Christmas Parties, Funerals, Reunions, Weddings. We can provide you with drinks packages and a tableware package including tables, tablecloths, crockery, cutlery, napkins, wine coolers – please ask for more details.
To make it easier for you, we shown some example buffet selections with some starting price ranges – please see below. Of course a lot will depend on your individual requirements, however it at least they provide you with a starting point.
Once you choose your price range we can provide you with your individual menu choices as appropriate. We can also tweak our menus for numbers and choices, and if you require something more detailed we can create a custom menu, please contact us now to discuss your individual buffet requirements. Our menus may not be the cheapest around, however you can assured of first class quality buffets, finely presented and with excellent standards of customer service – see our many testimonials. The folllowing are some examples of
Diamond Finger Buffet
from £9.95 per Person Min 60
4 from 5 sandwich fillings
Platinum Finger Buffet
from £9.50 per Person Min 60
3 from 5 sandwich fillings
Gold Finger Buffet
from £8.95 per Person Min 50
3 from 4 sandwich fillings
Classic Finger Buffet
from £6.95 per Person Min 40
3 sandwich fillings
Sandwiches are white or granary
All sandwiches/savouries come with salad garnish
Wedding Full Afternoon Tea Buffet
from £11.95 per Person Min 40
A selection of sandwiches
Home made scones with clotted cream and strawberry jam
A selection of exquisite and indulgent mini-cakes
Served with fresh tea, coffee
Please ask for more details
Please ask for more details
Please call us and we can help you build your own customised buffet. We are also able to provide hot buffets, various desserts and rustic cheese platters.
Some notes to help you…
Our chef can cater for your individual requirements and so please have a chat with us about other available options.
Please note that our dishes may contain allergens. For more information please ask or visit our website.
All our meat is UK Sourced.
Depending on value and distance, many of our buffets attract free delivery.
Most of our menus are drop off, however buffet catering staff and additional services can be provided to serve at your function – please ask us for more details.
Menus are subject to change without notice due to seasonal variations, however in the unlikely event that one of the dishes on the menu is
unavailable, a suitable alternative will of course be provided for you.
Our Booking Terms
1. Your order will be based on our initial quotation and numbers of people, your menu choice(s) and your other details shown on a completed booking form.
2. A non-returnable deposit will be required at time of booking, this will be shown on the booking form. The final balance is to be paid no less than 2 weeks before the event date. If the booking is made after the balance due date, you will be required to pay the whole amount immediately. We charge VAT at the current standard rate of 20%.
3. Once a deposit or full payment is received a confirmation of your booking will be sent to you together with a receipt.
4. A change of numbers must be confirmed no later than 5 days prior to the event. For significant changes in numbers we reserve the right to re-quote.
5. Cancellations can be made at any time in writing or by email to Ginger Cow Catering (please confirm emails have been received). Please note only monies over and above the deposit will be refunded when your cancellation is received before the balance due date. For cancellations after the balance due date, we reserve the right to ask for additional payment over the deposit. Any cancellations less than 48 hours in advance of the event will be charged at the full rate.
6. We reserve the right to charge for any breakages or losses to hire goods that are outside of our control.
Make an enquiry – Click here to go to our contact page.